Saturday, January 25, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 2 - I Love My Phone

I love my phone. I take it with me everywhere. I check my various social media sites several dozen times a day, take pictures of my kiddos, check the weather (come onnnnnnnn, Cold Day!), text my peeps. But as much time as I spend on my phone, I haven't really taken the time to get to know it. That's why this Thing was so absolutely mind blowing...YOU CAN CHANGE SIRI'S PRONUNCIATION?!?! I realized, after running around to all of my friends with this exciting news, that they all already know this amazing fact, as well as how to add emojis to their texts and take pictures with the volume button (even when your iPhone is locked). It's funny how a few inside tricks really make you feel hip and savvy, not to mention saving you a lot of time. I'm so excited to see where the next Things take me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rachel! I love the title of your blog. I haven't reread The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, but I remember loving it as a kid. I wanted to run away to a museum with my clothes in an instrument case.

You seem to be enjoying 23 Mobile Things so far. It's always fun to discover new apps and uses for your phone.

I can't wait to hear about what else you are learning!

-Kaia, 23 Mobile Things Coach

Post a Comment