Saturday, January 25, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 3 - Red Laser Scanner

The Red Laser Scanner was apparently an app I'd downloaded some time ago during my first foray into QR codes. I haven't used it much since, so this Thing was a path to rediscovery. I'm not sure if this feature is new to the RLS or whether I just didn't notice it the first time around, but the most useful aspect of this app is its ability to store all of your loyalty cards in the cloud. I've tried to minimize, and even though I've gone through them countless times in an effort to reduce my wallet bulk, I just can't get part with any of my store cards. I know that there are other apps that will store this information, but sometimes, I just don't want another app--I prefer RLS because of its multiple features. I'm off to go load those cards and lighten my wallet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment